4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
1240 8 Ave SE (see map)
Get obsessed with Calgary’s immersive culinary event of the year!
Join us Sunday, September 15th at Rouge restaurant for an evening of culinary mastery. Set to be the gastronomic event of the year, explore the YYC food scene with chef innovators and perfectionists who will share their talents and tales of trial, exploration and perfection.
The magic of this eight-course event is in the all-star lineup of culinary creators. Each chef has been nominated by their peers for their excellence in mastering a unique aspect of the gastronomic sphere, and in turn that chef nominating the next, building a hand-picked team of the cream of the crop. Each chef creates their own specialty, by their own rules, and matches it to an iconic beverage. It will be a night of pure delight!
The afternoon begins with action stations in the picturesque gardens (weather dependent), followed by a sit down multi-course menu while the chefs entertain us with their stories of trials and triumph. Expertly paired libations from global brands will delight the palate to round out the evening.
Tickets are limited for this intimate and interactive culinary experience with Calgary’s master creators. Don’t miss your chance to by a part of the magic!
Proudly supported by Pratts Food Service
Chef Obsession YYC Team:
- Paul Rogalski of Rouge. One of few Canadian restaurants ever to be named to the San Pellegrino World’s 100 Best Restaurants. Obsession: Canadiana Cuisine.
- Michael Allemeier of SAIT. A trail blazer and culinary instructor, Michael became only the third ever Certified Master Chef in Canada in 2017. Obsession: BBQ Smoking.
- Daniel Ramon of Alforno. Pastry Chef extraordinaire who has travelled the world to perfect his chocolate-making techniques. Obsession: Delicate tempered chocolates
- Roy Oh of AnJu. Bringing modern Korean Cuisine to Alberta. Obsession: Korean Fried Chicken.
- Jenny Kang of Shokunin. Known for artistry and discipline in her craftsmanship Obsession: Delicate stuffed pasta.
- Liana Robberecht of WinSport. Curious and creative, she challenges the status quo and obsessively explores the versatility in all nature’s bounty. Obsession: Cold pressed canola & honey.
- Ryan O’Flynn. Inspired chef with International experience in England, France and Wales, and the 2015 Canadian Culinary Champion. Obsession: Outdoor cooking, hanging meat and other crazy non-kitchen concepts.
- Neil McCue. An advocate of seasonal and local eating, Michelin-starred chef brings his U.K. obsession for using high-quality ingredients and preparing them simply. Obsession: Creative use of Stilton cheese for desserts.
Purchase tickets here
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate. We encourage you to always check with the business/organization in advance to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.