Brenda Strafford Society for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
Box 61141 (see map)
Do you love kids and everything about them? Join our well-established child care team as a Play Centre Support and spend your time nurturing the kids in the Play Centre.
Position Duties Include:
• Have fun engaging with our young residents while building a sense of community
• Engage in child-centered one-on-one play and/or group activities
• Prepare and serve snacks to the children
• Help to maintain an organized, clean, safe environment
• Act as a positive role model for children residing at the Centre The Ideal Person for this Role is:
• A kid at heart that loves to spend their time with little people • Reliable, creative and enthusiastic
• Comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment and with a diverse group of children
• Comfortable working with children that have experienced trauma and may exhibit challenging behaviours You will enjoy:
• Making a difference in the lives of children who have experienced trauma
• Networking with others with similar interests
• Opportunity for professional development in social work/human services
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate. We encourage you to always check with the business/organization in advance to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.