9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Eau Claire Plaza
200 Barclay Parade SW (see map)
On August 24th 2019, head down to Eau Claire to help support those living with Cancer. Runners can register through the AB cancer site to set up a profile and become a sponsor. Each runner is entered to win a basket from some of Calgary’s incredible local businesses! All donations go directly to the Tom Baker Cancer Centre. Registration fees help support our organization so we may keep it alive for years to come.
No running shoes? Skip the run and donate directly. Your presence means EVERYTHING so please come enjoy the energy. Standing together is what matters most.
– $20 Registration closes Aug 17 2019
– Run day: August 24th 2019
– 101 Barclay Parade SW Calgary, AB (see route map)
– 9:00 am signup, run starts at 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
– 1 lap = 2.2 KMs. 10 laps = half marathon
– Water, Coffee and energy bars provided
Purchase tickets here
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate. We encourage you to always check with the business/organization in advance to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.