The Women’s Centre Calgary
39 - 4 St NE (see map)
Community Ambassador volunteers are an important part of building partnerships with organizations in our community and getting the word out about the programs, services, and volunteering opportunities the Women’s Centre offers.
Share the story of the Women’s Centre at events in the community, including but not limited to festivals, farmer’s markets, Stampede breakfasts and conferences.
- Enjoy meeting new people and comfortable speaking to large and small groups
- Ability to work with a diverse range of women in a non-judgmental manner
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- An interest in women’s issues and in helping women
- Good listening and communication skills
- Access to a vehicle is an asset but not required.
No Background Checks are needed.
Training and support will be provided. Please let us know if you have any accessibility concerns.
To get started, fill out an online application here.
For more information, please contact Amanda, our Community Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or 403-264-1155.
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate. We encourage you to always check with the business/organization in advance to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.