Calgary-Drop In and Rehab Centre
1 Dermot Baldwin Way SE (see map)
Are you someone who enjoys public speaking and interacting with our community? And wants to support Calgarians who are experiencing homelessness?
Come work with us, help tell our story while enriching the lives of Calgary’s marginalized population.
To be eligible for this opportunity, kindly complete the following;
- Provide a background check (the DI can provide support).
- Must have a flexible schedule, notice will be provided for each event
- Must participate in an interview process.
- Organized, attention to detail, reliable, out-going and willing to engage with the community.
- Capable of standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Previous DI volunteering experience is an asset.
- Display the DI’s core values: respect, community, kindness, wellness, accountability.
- Must be passionate about supporting vulnerable Calgarians.
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate. We encourage you to always check with the business/organization in advance to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.