Canadian Diabetes Association
2323 32 Ave NE (see map)
Looking for Volunteer Drop Box Attendants!
– 3 – 4 hours per week.
– Collect clothing, textiles and small household items from donation bins inside residential buildings.
– Donations are to be placed in 67 liter plastic bags at bin locations.
– Bags are to be filled 4/5 full and tied.
– Upon completion of route (4 – 5 buildings) bags are to be placed in Diabetes Canada storage unit.
– Current class 5 drivers license.
– Must own a van, SUV or pick-up truck with valid insurance and registration.
– Must be able to carry minimum 20 lbs.
PROVISIONS & REIMBURSEMENT:
– Bags and gloves are provided.
– Building access codes, keys or fobs are provided.
– Cost of gas will be reimbursed upon submission of reciepts.
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate. We encourage you to always check with the business/organization in advance to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.